Makerere University Business School (MUBS) student’s hostel has Monday gutted fire, destroying students’ property.
Sources inside the University have identified the hostel as Baheesi hostel which is situated near Bugolobi side.
The cause of the fire hasn’t been identified yet, preliminary reports say that the fire started from the topmost floor of the 5-storey building.
BREAKING NEWS : 4:20 PM – The MUBS hostel opposite Airtel Bugolobi, in flames!
Cause of Fire, damages unconfirmed
Video By Huawei Engineer With Airtel pic.twitter.com/gNAdYIdcSf
— Sam C. Ayo (@samcrisayo) May 28, 2018