His Majesty Charles Wesley Mumbere Irema – Ngoma has made a Mini Cabinet restructuring to revitalise the Operations of the institution of Obusnga Bwa Rwenzururu cultural institution.
Below are the Details.
Prime Ministerial Commission
1. Rt. Hon. Mbayahi Gad – Commission Chairman
2. Rt. Hon. Edwin Kugonza – Commission Vice Chairman
3. Rt. Hon. Baluku Stanley Kanzenze – Commission secretary
4. Rt. Hon. Misairi Mukwenda – Commission member
His Majesty also transferred and appointed a team of 11 Ministers and Two deputy Ministers. From the previously very big cabinet to a small team. Below are the names and their portfolios.
1. Hon. Alfred K Makasi. -Minister for Justice, Constitutional Affairs & Attorney General of OBR
2. Hon. Clarence Bwambale Mumbahya – Minister of Information, Public Relations & Spokesperson
3. Hon. Milton Kalyata – Minister of Finance, Planning & Economic Development
4. Hon. Sarah Ithungu Baleke – Deputy Minister of Finance, Planning & Economic Development
4. Hon. Yokasi Bihandi Bwambale – Minister for Land and Production
5. Hon. Florence Kabugho – Minister for Royal Protocol & Palace Affairs
6. Hon. Amos Mugisa – Minister for Security and Royal Transport.
7. Hon. Moses Kibalirwandi – Minister for Education & Sports
8. Hon. Eri Nyakango – Minister for Culture, Tourism & Native Administration
9. Hon. Lucy Biira Kabanyoro – Minister for Gender, Youth & Community Development.
Hon. Naume Mbambu – Deputy Minister of Gender, Youth & Community Development
10. Hon. Eng. Wilfred Matsande – Minister of Works & Construction.
11. Hon. Mathina Bwambale – Minister of Regional Affairs & External Relations.
Omusinga Irema – Ngoma’s Office
Hon. David Nguru Bradford – Omusinga’s Personal Assistant
House of Representatives
1. Rt. Hon Enock Muhindo – Speaker
2. Dr. John Baluku – Deputy Speaker
3. Mr. Joram Kisembo – Clerk
As mandated by the OBR Cultural institution Constitution, His Majesty also appointed a Privy council Team constituted as below.
Rt. Hon. Costa Bwambale
Dr. Walemba Nathaniel Mumbere
Dr. Maate Rogers
Dr. Arthur Syahuka
Rt. Hon. Loice Biira Bwambale
Rt. Hon. Yeremia Mutooro
Hon. Aprunali Kithende Kalibogha
Hon. Yohosephat Kuule School Band
These were added to the mandatory Royal family members who are automatic on this committee of the Privy council.
OBR Thuhimbe Development Board which was commissioned on 19th October 2016 will continue it’s operations and will be reporting to the Prime Ministerial commission.
His Majesty looks forward to the new team helping in restructuring and strengthening the administration and service delivery of Obusinga Bwa Rwenzururu to our people, restore and strengthen the cordial relationship between the cultural institution, central government and other stakeholders for a development agenda.
“Habwa Kayingo n’Obusinga Bwethu”
Communicated by Bwambale Clarence Mumbahya – Spokesperson.